Now more than ever, the idea of owning a home or vacation property is quickly becoming a reality for many. Destination Own’s goal is to assist potential real estate buyers and investors while they are enjoying a vacation and learning about potential areas for investment. Real Estate tours are not just for investors, either. With popular TV channels like HGTV and their series like House Hunters International, there is a dedicated audience of real estate enthusiasts who could live out their very own dream of an international home search through a real estate tour with Destination Own. Our team of certified experts provides a professional, safe and fun experience for travelers without any obligations or feeling compelled to purchase. Our track record of excellence speaks to the high value we place on providing our customers with phenomenal service.
See on-market properties with local Real Estate Professionals.
Get educated on owning, renting, investing, and building in Ghana from professionals in the field.
Visit local markets and boutiques for cutting edge fashion and home decor.
Don't miss all the must see places in Ghana.
Get a chance to participate in Cultural Events around Ghana.
See what everyday could be like for you, once you take the leap.
Get your taste buds ready for a journey of their own at the local restaurants.
The journey will consist of visits to Kumasi, Cape Coast and Accra and include both Tourism and Real Estate visits
ACC to KMS (regional flight) Kumasi
• Arrive in Accra • Lunch • Airport Transfer for Kumasi Flight/drive • Transport to Hotel / Check In • Rest/Refresh • Dinner @ Hotel on your own
• Early Breakfast @ Hotel • Okomfo Anokye Sword Site Visit • Manhyia Palace/History of Ashanti • Lunch @ Local Restaurant • Ntonso (Adinkra Stamping) • Hotel/Freshen Up • Home Visit and Dinner @ Private Home
• Early Breakfast @ Hotel • Adanmowase (Kente village) • Lunch/shopping @ Kumasi Mall • Visit Kumasi Mall, Fabric Market • Hotel Freshen up • Final Dinner in Kumasi @ Local Restaurant • Ol’ Lady’s Lounge (Optional)
• Property Tours • Dinner
• Early Breakfast & Check out • Travel to Elmina/Cape Coast • Assin Manso/Last Bath River • Lunch @ Mable’s Restaurant • Kakum National Park/Canopy Walk • Check in Hotel / Dinner @ Hotel
• Breakfast @ Hotel • Elmina Castle Dungeon Visit • Lunch Buffet @ One Africa Walking tour • Dinner @ Hotel
• Breakfast @ Hotel/ Check out • Cape Coast Castle Dungeon Tour • Lunch @ Mable’s Table • Visit Properties in Cape Coast • Travel to Accra/ Hotel Check In Dinner
• Breakfast @ Hotel • Visit Accra Mall & Lunch • Shopping w/ Laree, Meet with tailor/fabric shopping • Walking tour, Dinner/Party @ Beach restaurant
• Breakfast at Hotel • Kokobrite Beach all day • Dinner @Soul Restaurant
• K. Nkrumah Museum/Arts Centre • Lunch @ Local restaurant • Dubois Center Museum • Independence Square Visit • Return to Hotel
• Breakfast @ Hotel • Property Visits in Accra • Lunch @ Local Restaurant • Drum activity • Dinner & Home Visit in Teshie
• Breakfast @ Hotel • dance activity, walking tour, Check in with tailor, Dinner @ Local Restaurant
• Bead Market in Koforidua • Boti Falls • Lunch @ Linda Dor & Market in Koforidua • Cocoa Research Institute of Ghana @ Tafo • Head back to Accra • Rest / Dinner @ Hotel
• Breakfast/ Check out • Free Day, final garment pick up • Meet at @ 6 pm for Dinner • Check-in Airport • Final Dinner @ private home in Accra & return to Airport departure
Destination Own operates with and through a mix of international and local professionals in the fields of Travel, Hospitality, Real Estate, Tourism, and Relocation. Meet our Team!
Janel Muhammad is an International Real Estate expert who has acquired the designation of CIPS, e-PRO, and AHWD through the National Association of Realtors and is a member of several associations such as FIABCI, NAREB, NAHREP, LUXE, FCCA and CLIA. Janel’s infectious enthusiasm for all things real estate has equipped her with an inviolable network of agents, brokers, and entrepreneurs eager to pursue property acquisition around the world. Her relationships have helped her leverage deals in Africa, Asia, and Central America, with a specific focus on African countries. In her leisure, she shares time as an expat in Panama's Casco Viejo district, riding horses and spending time with family.
Real Estate Showings
Access to Lending Opportunities
One-on-one Meetings with Real Estate Professionals, Builders, and Developers
Located in Kumasi, 1.3 miles from Baba Yara Stadium, Lancaster Kumasi has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a bar. With a garden, the property also has a tennis court, as well as a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms offering a desk, an electric tea pot, a fridge, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms come with a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave, a minibar and a stovetop. All rooms feature a closet.
Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Lancaster Kumasi.
The property has a hairdresser's and business center.
Kumasi City Mall is a 14-minute walk from the accommodation, while Manhyia Palace is 2.6 miles from the property.
Photo and description courtesy of Booking.com.
Located in Elmina, 2.2 miles from Elmina Castle, Lemon Beach Resort has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge, a garden and water sports facilities. The air-conditioned rooms provide a garden view and come with a closet and free WiFi.
The rooms at the resort come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Lemon Beach Resort provides some accommodations that have a patio and pool view, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a desk. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.
Lemon Beach Resort has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the resort.
Photo and description courtesy of Booking.com.